Pro Home Care Hardwood Floor Cleaners offers a premier Wood Floor Cleaning Service that can prolong the life of your wood floors. Our expert process leaves your floors clean and shiny after every service. We have only the best-trained hardwood floor experts. Whether for your home or your business, our high-quality & well-priced services will cut dirt, dust, oil and other contaminants that over time degrade your wood floor. This will, one day, lead to expensive hardwood floor repairs.
Pro Home Care Wood Floor Cleaning service can do so much more than your typical store-rented cleaner. First, we ensure that we’ve extracted all hidden dirt from within the hardwood boards. You would be surprise by how much dirt we find lurking beneath what is visible. Following that extraction process up with a deep cleaning & application of a shiny top coat. Wow! Just like that you’ve got some beautiful hardwood floors!
You see it every single day. You see the dirt and grime building up on those once beautiful hardwood floors. But life gets busy. And before you know you need the best hardwood floor cleaners in Canyon Lake. We have perfected a deep clean process which extracts even unseen dirt that lurks in the crevices of your hardwood floors. You can mop it, but that only moves the dirt and dust around. Below is our process.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris
- Prepares floor for Pro Home Care’s state-of-the-art wood floor cleaning equipment
- Pro Home Care’s wood floor care & intensive floor treatment attacks tough dirt
- Cylindrical action of our hardwood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue
- Squeegees in our specialized equipment extract the cleaning solution and leave your floor dry
Detailed Hand Cleaning
- Pro Home Care Wood Floor Cleaner’s specially-trained expert technicians will clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners by hand
- A microfiber cloth captures remaining surface dirt and debris
- Pro Home Care’s state of the art cleaning equipment picks up any final dirt or residue
Top Coat Application
- Leaves wood floors spotless and residue free with no sanding necessary
- Choose from a gloss or satin finish that will give your wood floors a streak-free shine