Pro Home Care technicians are certified in upholstery cleaning by IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Your furniture will be clean and fresh, look better and last longer.
Grime, grease, dirt and pet dander always seem find their way onto our favorite pieces of furniture, like sofas, love seats, recliners, and dining room chairs. Stains come with everyday use, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t come off. Pro Home Care’s well trained technicians specialize in renewing upholstery to its cleanest and brightest condition. Like your carpets, upholstered furniture will collect dust, odors, soil from clothing and oils from your skin. And, like your carpets, hot water extraction is the recommended method for cleaning upholstery.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Procedure:
- Pre-inspection of upholstery condition
- Soap-free High-pressure extraction stage (with only the best professional cleaning solution. * Our technicians will use covers for your floors (like wood floors) to avoid any damages.
- High-Pressure Steam Extraction by professional upholstery cleaning machines (up to 450 psi pressure)
- Light Deodorization or Professional Odor Treatment with deep reaching odor control injections
- Stain Removal Service (by request)