PET ODOR & STAINS
Have Questions? We Can Help! – 951.278.8389
Facts about Dog & Cat Urine
– Urine is sterile when a dog or cat urinates.
– Urine starts as an acid and changes to an alkaline salt over time.
– Urine salt attracts moisture and breeds bacteria.
– Bacteria produce a bad odor.
– Urine does not dry – it can remain sticky for years.
How We Treat Pet Odor
– We use a 3-step process which safely kills the germs and bacteria that cause the odor. This process is safe for pets and gives the best odor removal results.
– Our technicians carry moisture sensors which can locate unseen pet odor sources for best treatment results.
– For severe cases of urine our technicians are equipped to replace the pad under the affected areas of your carpet and treat the floor as well as the carpet if necessary.
– Please note that urine can leave permanent stains, discoloration, and even bleach the color out of carpets. If we can’t get the stain out no one can. In such cases we can often patch the area with a piece of carpet from a remnant or from an inconspicuous area like a closet.